Thursday, October 3, 2013

About Me

 Hey,

My name is Ajitesh S. Bhattacharjee and I just created my very own blog, mainly to maintain  (alliteration not intended !!) an online portfolio of my work . Though i haven't been able to post all of my work for now, I intend to post more of it over the next few days.
 I am an animation graduate and even though i do know 3d animation, I have devoted most of my time and energy to 2d. I love drawing and since its second nature to me, I thought I might as well walk the freelance illustrator path . My areas of interests are storyboards, character designs, concept art, and animatics.

So far since graduation last year i have had a year of experience in this field and I still have a lot to learn. New to blogging , so kindly bear with me. Anyway I'll keep the words to a minimum and let my work do the talking from here on :)


Cheers
Ajitesh S. Bhattacharjee
Age: 23
Mumbai

Favourite quotes: " Make good art"- Neil Gaiman.
                            "I am 23 and I am stupid "- my friend Prateek Bhurkay
                            "the only one watching out for your future is you.”- Mark Waid 
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment